Using Social Media Aggregator WordPress Plugin can increase the social reach, user engagement, build trust, brand loyalty and conversions.
Now let’s dive into a step by step guide for understanding better:
What is Social Media Aggregator WordPress Plugin?
Social Media Aggregator WordPress Plugin is an accumulator tool that collects feeds from different social media platforms into the unified platform.
Businesses who have a fan base or people using their products and services can use the social media aggregation platform.
To collect the User-Generated Content and use those content to manipulate new visitors to make decisions.
Multiple benefits of using the Social Media Aggregator Tool:
There are multiple ways that a Social Media Aggregator WordPress Plugin can benefit a business like yours.
We will see the six most beneficial factors of using the social media aggregator WordPress plugin:
- Time — these powerful tools will save you a lot of time and effort and let you focus on other parts of your business.
Considering the discovery and curating part of aggregating social media feeds, one can save time and effort using this tool.
2. Quality Content — Not only aggregating content from social media is enough but the quality is super important.
You can aggregate content using a tool based on Hashtag (#),
Handles (@), Tags, Mentions (@, Location etc.
Not only this, you can later moderate or filter content based on the content displayed or captions used.
3. User Engagement — Displaying the user-generated content also encourages the user to post more and more.
Suppose that you’ve posted Apple’s Airpod picture with nice captions which are then featured on Apple’s website.
Won’t you and other users be doing the same next time you purchase Apple’s Product?
This is how engagement and encouraging works.
4. Monitoring Competitors — Most businesses take the advantage of this tool in monitoring their competitors.
They aggregate their competitor’s content to understand what their audiences are sharing or relating to and how they can take advantage of it.
5. Brand Awareness — Aggregate social media feeds and publish on all the marketing touchpoints to amplify the reach and also increase brand awareness.
6. Increase the dwell time — Displaying the User-Generated content on websites will engage the visitors to increase the dwell time and lower the bounce rate.
Also read: 7 benefits of social media aggregator
Social Media Aggregator WordPress Plugin Tools:
There are so many different tools with different features that make confusion on what to choose.
But here are the top tools based on Features, Popularity and affordability:
- Taggbox Widget: Social Media Aggregator — Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin makes on top of the list due to the wide variety of features and compatibility.
Use Taggbox for:
- Embedding Feeds on Website
- Display in in-store or outdoor screen
- Engage Audiences on live events
- Get UGC rights
- Shoppable Gallery etc.
Using this plugin you can aggregate feeds from 15+ social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, RSS, Youtube, Yelp, Airbnb, Soundcloud, Flickr etc.
Highlighting the top useful features:
- Customization & Personalization
- Profanity filter
- Real-Time Updates
- Custom CSS
- Social content to the shoppable gallery
- Fast & Responsive
- Active Customer Support
Aggregate Feeds using:
- Mentions (@)
- Hashtags (#)
- Handles (@)
- Location etc
Generate the shortcode for your feeds, copy and paste on your desired location of the website and save the changes.
The Feed will be live, refresh your website and enjoy it!
2. Spotlight Social Media Feeds — Embed Instagram Feeds to your website.
Spotlight only supports to embed feeds from Instagram.
The highlighting features of Spotlight are:
- Connect Multiple Instagram Account
- Instagram Grid Layout
- Set number of posts and columns per device
- Sort feeds according to date, popularity or random
- Hashtag Filter etc.
With these highlighting features, you can move ahead to show your earned UGC with others.
3. 10Web Social Photo Feed — Display your earned UGC using this WordPress Plugin.
List of some highlighting Features:
- Single or mixed feeds
- Conditional Filter
- Instagram Hashtag Filter
- Blog Style Layout
- Infinite scrolling with load more button.
Sort your Feeds based on the date, likes, comments or random.
4. Social Feed Gallery — This is another only Instagram feeds aggregator and embedding tool.
It is simple to integrate feeds from social media.
- Sync feeds
- API optimization to reduce loading time.
- POP-UP box
- Masonry Instagram Gallery Layout
- Load More button
Integrate feeds using Handles (@) or Hashtags (#).
5. Social Media Feed — is another Instagram Feeds aggregator tool.
Using the access token method use your UGC to be displayed in a stunning grid arrangement.
Key highlighting features of it are:
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Image Load Count
- Profile — posts, followers, following
- Custom CSS
- Image Size
- Access Token
Every aggregated image using this tool, if clicked then will directly be redirected to Instagram.
Also read: Social Media Aggregator Tools
With these top five tools take your business to the next level.
Showcase your UGC will old and new visitors to influence them to make decisions.
These decisions will not only make conversions for you but also build trust among users.
With customization, moderation, analytics and other features build your UGC into a stunning display for people to get attracted to.